Spine injections are one of the many services offered at Town Center Orthopaedics. These injections serve as an alternative pain management option for patients suffering from chronic neck or back pain.
Types of spine injections include:
- Epidural steroid injections
- Selective nerve root block injections
- Facet joint injections and radiofrequency ablation
- Sacroiliac joint injections and radiofrequency ablation
- Occipital nerve injections
- Kyphoplasty/vertebral augmentation
- Trigger point injections
- Sympathetic nerve block
For patients with chronic spine pain, Town Center Orthopaedics also offers complex nerve blocks and spinal cord stimulation.
Town Center Orthopaedics also offers platelet-rich plasma (PRP) therapy injections. PRP is a form of regenerative medicine created from a sample of your blood. PRP contains a high concentration of platelets and growth factors that support your body’s natural healing powers.
The spine experts at Town Center Orthopaedics may recommend PRP therapy to support the healing of a spine injury for long-term pain relief.
The team also offers stem cell therapy, Clarix® Flo regenerative medicine therapy injections, and prolotherapy.