- Jennifer is a certified hand and upper extremity therapist.
- Jennifer has over 20 years’ experience in rehabilitation of orthopaedic injuries to the upper extremity and hand. She has practices in the northern Virginia area and collaborates with Physicians and therapist throughout the Maryland, Virginia, Washington DC area. Jennifer is highly trained in the rehabilitation of sports injuries, performing arts and work-related injuries.
Something about you (personal interests)
- In her free time Jennifer enjoys spending time with her Husband and 2 son’s skiing, fishing, and watching sports.
Educational institution and degrees awarded.
- Occupational Therapy degree from the university of New Hampshire 1996
- Specialized training of rehabilitation of the upper extremities 2000-2002 at the university of Virginia medical center.
- Certified Hand Therapist since 2002